Safavieh's High Touch Tibetan Weave brings an ancient weave and fine materials to the present sensibilities of today's interior design. Simple geometric patterns, almost hidden within the weave, muted accents, soft shades, and neutral earth tones are the main visual characteristics of this series.
- Fiber Content: Wool and Silk
- Style: Contemporary
- Construction: Hand Knotted
- Available Sizes:
- 3' x 5' (Small Rectangle) - $660
- 4' x 6' (Small Rectangle) - $1,050
- 2' 6" x 10' (Runner) - $1,095
- 2' 6" x 12' (Runner) - $1,315
- 5' x 7' 6"(Medium Rectangle) - $1,645
- 6' x 9' (Medium Rectangle) - $2,365
- 8' x 10' (Large Rectangle) - $3,500
- 9' x 12' (Large Rectangle) - $4,725
- 10' x 14' (Large Rectangle) - $6,125
Usually rugs ship within 3-5 business days. Occasionally, lead times can be slightly longer. Please note, a customer service representative will contact you within 24-72 hours if the lead time extends past 3-5 business days to ship out and receive tracking. ALL ORDERS OVER $50 SHIP FREE TO THE 48 CONTIGUOUS STATES.
Rug Care Tips: Vacuum regularly. Brushless attachment is recommended. Avoid direct and continuous exposure to sunlight. Do not pull loose ends; clip them with scissors to remove. Remove spills immediately; blot with clean cloth by pressing firmly around the spill to absorb as much as possible. For hard-to-remove stains professional rug cleaning is recommended.