Tie-Dye is going to triumph just like in the 1960s and will be one of the main trends this season, lending a special and cheerful luster to decoration. The round Tie-Dye rug, made from 100% cotton, is washable in a domestic washing machine (weight: 6 kg). Each rug has been individually dyed with a highly-skilled dying process for a faded Tie-Dye effect. The colors used are fresh, cheerful and soft. Ideal for a baby's, girl's or boy's bedroom, and also for living rooms, dining rooms, bedrooms, patios and gardens. Individually hand-made by craftspeople using natural dyes, it is light, pliable and soft because of being made of cotton. Discover all of our Tie-Dye collection.
- Machine-washable: easy to wash, it can be washed at home in a conventional washing machine.
- Handmade: carefully and individually handmade by our artisans.
- Eco-friendly: 100% natural cotton and non-toxic dyes.
- Light: thanks to its soft and flexible composition.
- Easy to match: you can match it with other accessories and get a cozy room.
- Size: Ø 5'
- 100% Cotton.
- It is a handmade product, taking care of every detail. Every rug is unique and different. There may be minor variations in color and shape.
- This product meets all the quality and safety standards for children.
- The product has the ISO 9001, ISO 14001, ISO 18001 and AITEX certificates.
- Environmentally responsible: non toxic or polluting dyes have been used.
- Made in India.
Washing and Care Instructions
- Wash separately in the washing machine at 30 degrees maximum.
- Use a soft cycle without bleach.
- Tumble dry at low temperature.
- Avoid continuous exposure to the sun.
- Do not worry if fluff appears. It is helpful to sweep the rug with a stiff broom in the direction of the plush for the first few days and a vacuum cleaner regularly.
- If you find a long or loose thread, cut it with scissors. Never pull it.