W26.5 D31 H30 | SEAT H17 in
W67 D79 H76 | SEAT H43 cm
Inspired by the work of the Sarasota School of Architecture and at home in both modern and traditional spaces, this mid-century styled chair features a solid natural ash frame with an interlocking truss base and finger joint detailing on the arms.
- Seat and back cushions are Dacron®-wrapped to maintain a structured shape
- Solid hardwood frame with finger-joint detail on the arms
- Bumpers on the bottom of legs to protect hardwood floors
- Frame has a water-based clearcoat finish
- Manufactured to meet California TB117-2013 fire safety standards without the use of flame retardant additives in the upholstery foam
- Product colours may vary slightly from those shown on your display.
Gus Modern is inspired by simple forms and honest materials, which they use as the springboard for everything they create. From the simple two-by-four and construction IBeam, to the useful miter box, the Canadian-based design collective delights in the simplicity of everyday objects. The result is modern furniture, accent pieces, and accessories that mix the elegant with the industrial. Mirroring the great modernists of yesterday, Gus* furniture strives to combine great design and practical purpose.
*This item is excluded from sale events and not available for additional discounting or promotional offers.