A rare source of lambskins from New Zealand has been hand selected, transformed by craftsmen tanners into the highest quality shearling leather, and finely shorn to reveal a uniquely textured pattern in silken wool. Individual pelts have then been joined to create a new concept in floor coverings. Strong, contemporary and distinctive, they bring nature into the home with style and flair.
Please note: All Bowron design rugs are handmade to order to ensure superior quality. Therefore it may take up to eight weeks to be delivered to your door.
- SIZE: 4’ x 6’ / 120cm x 180cm
- PILE HEIGHT: 20mm
We recommend that this product be drycleaned ONLY.
We recommend using a professional drycleaning service.
- Regular vigorous shaking of the product will help to maintain and restore the natural soft product appearance.
- Products benefit from regular vacuuming on medium suction using standard nozzle attachment only.
- Do not use rotating vacuum head attachment.
- While products are not in use and require to be stored (loose or packaged) we recommend that they be kept in a cool airy position.
- Avoid storage in direct sunlight.
- Do not store in plastic packaging for any extended period as condensation and creasing may occur.
- Fold/crease marks caused by storage or packaging will diminish over a period of time.
- In compliance with USA regulations this product has had flame retardant chemical applied.
- We recommend this product be drycleaned ONLY.
- We recommend using a professional drycleaning service.
- NOTE: DRYCLEANING WILL LESSEN THE EFFECTIVENESS OF THE FLAME RETARDANT APPLICATION.
Bowron Sheepskins products displaying the Woolmark ® logo reach requirements detailed in Woolmark ® SI Specification in relation to colour and light fastness, washability and other required performance standards. The Woolmark ® brand is the world’s best known textile fibre brand providing consumers with an independent guarantee of fibre content and assurance of quality.
Bowron Sheepskins meet all of the requirements of REACH legislation implemented in Europe since 2006. Reach aims to improve the protection of human health and the environment through a system of Registration, Evaluation, Authorisation and Restriction of Chemicals.
Bowron Sheepskins meet all requirements of CPSC (US Consumer Product Safety Commission). CPSC is committed to protecting consumers from products that pose a fire, electrical, chemical or mechanical hazard or can injure children.
Please allow 4-8 weeks to ship out and receive tracking. Contact us to see about expedited shipping options.