NLXL wallpaper is printed upon order. Please allow 3 - 4 weeks to ship out and receive tracking.
Internationally renowned Dutch designer Piet Boon and his multidisciplinary Studio Piet Boon team, frequently travel the world meeting new people and experiencing different cultures. Their travels enable them to draw creative inspiration from a variety of unique (design) projects, cultural impulses and new materials such as the extraordinary Japanese Washi paper.
Washi, meaning Japanese paper, is traditional handmade paper of which its rich history dates back to 610 AD. Though the paper nowadays enjoys a contemporary following used for different purposes, it still holds the same characteristics of strength, durability, lightness, warmth and flexibility as the traditional version. Impressed by the paper' characteristics, versatility and beauty, Studio Piet Boon used it as an inspiration for the new Piet Boon® Wallpaper design: a modern interpretation of Japanese Washi paper.
- 19.2" W x 32.8 feet L - Approx. 52 square feet per roll.
- No Pattern Repeat.
- Non Woven Wallpaper
- Washable with a soft cloth.
- Fire rating USA ASTM E 84-10 EU B-s1
All NLXL wallpaper collections are suitable for public spaces or commercial applications.
Fire Rating Certificates:
- Description: 165 GR fleece base paper wallcovering
- Composition: High purity pulps and synthetic fibers
- Thickness: 0.165 mm (nominal) " As measured by SwRI: 0.22 mm. (nominal)
Please note: Burke Decor does not accept wallpaper returns at this time. Why? Wallpaper is produced in batches (similar to tile) and due to dye-lot variations that occur based on when the rolls are produced, we are unable to accept returns. We are more than happy to exchange unopened wallpaper for another pattern or store credit.
Please note, this item is a SPECIAL ORDER:
• Special order merchandise is created to meet the customer's specifications and is considered final sale.
• Special orders can be cancelled within 48 hours of the original sale for a full refund; thereafter Burke Decor will retain a 50% cancellation fee of the purchase price.