Soap Stones® Sake Carafe + Cups / 9 oz. carafe & four 2 1/2 oz cups / Soapstone / India
Our handcrafted sake carafe and cups, just like our famous Whisky Stones beverage cubes, build on the notion of soapstone as an effective temperature regulator for drinks that are always best served "just so." The polished surface of the pieces make them pleasing to the touch, while the hand-etched lines are both aesthetically pleasing and functional as they provide a gripping surface. Your cup should not actually runneth over after all.
Designer: Dana D'Amico (USA)
- The unique chilling properties of soapstone taken out of a cube and applied to a glass and carafe.
- Polished surface with hand etched lines which provide a gripping surface.
- Works equally well for sake served warm or cold either heat or cool the carafe and cups to suit.
- Handcrafted in Agra, India – home of the Taj Mahal and India’s finest stonemasons.
- Soapstone will impart neither flavor nor odor.
- Dishwasher safe.