This design is a breath of fresh air for any setting, whether it is sober, timeless or highly contemporary. A leaf-shaped cushion, in compact 100% cotton and 100% polyester stuffing, the central and secondary veins have been embroidered in black for greater realism. The edging has also been skillfully finished off in black. It works well in girl's and boy's settings and rooms and also for the living room, couch, armchair, hammock, floor, bedrooms, etc. It is washed in the washing machine without needing to be uncovered because it does not have zippers or buttons, which also makes it child-friendly. It can be combined with Bereber and Trace rugs and the Baby wall hanging.
- Machine-washable: easy to wash, it can be washed at home in a conventional washing machine.
- Handmade: carefully and individually handmade by our artisans.
- Eco-friendly: 100% natural cotton and non-toxic dyes.
- Light: thanks to its soft and flexible composition.
- Easy to match: you can match it with other accessories and get a cozy room.
- Size: 1' x 1' 8"
- Exterior: 100% cotton, stuffing: 100% polyester.
- It is a handmade product, taking care of every detail. Every rug is unique and different. There may be minor variations in color and shape.
- This product meets all the quality and safety standards for children.
- The product has the ISO 9001, ISO 14001, ISO 18001 and AITEX certificates.
- Environmentally responsible: non toxic or polluting dyes have been used.
- Made in India.
Washing and Care Instructions
- Washing machine able. Wash separately at maximum 30 degrees.
- Do not use bleach. Wash using a soft washing cycle.
- Tumble dry at low temperature.
- Avoid continuous exposure to the sun.
- Never pull a long or loose thread. Cut it with scissors.