The ABC wall hanging reflects the new trend in wall decoration and is ideal for adorning the walls of living rooms, corridors, entrance halls, children's rooms, bedrooms, etc. The main color is that of undyed natural cotton and black (natural dye), providing a natural elegance that blends into any style, contemporary or classic. Wall hanging made from 100% natural cotton, created with the same technique as our rugs and finished off with three pom poms. It is hung with a cord joined to a plastic pole concealed in the upper part of the hanging. It combines perfectly with the Round ABC rug, Circle, Black or Arrow cushions and the Natural Black basket and blanket.
- Handmade: carefully and individually handmade by our artisans.
- Eco-friendly: 100% natural cotton and non-toxic dyes.
- Easy to match: you can match it with with our rugs, baskets, cushions or blankets.
- Hand washable: easy to wash, it can be hand washed using a neutral soap.
- Size: 10" x 2' 6"
- 100% Cotton, hidden plastic bar. In models with figurines, and 100% polyester stuffing.
- It is a handmade product, taking care of every detail.
- Every wall hanging is unique and different.
- There may be minor variations in color and shape.
- This product meets all the quality and safety standards for children.
- The product has the ISO 9001, ISO 14001, ISO 18001 and AITEX certificates.
- Environmentally responsible: non toxic or polluting dyes have been used.
- Extensive quality controls to check for needles and other metals have been applied.
- Made in India.
- Hand wash in cold water without rubbing.
- Use a light soap, and do not use softeners or whiteners.
- Do not leave to soak, and spread out once the wash has finished, as the colors may run or stain other parts of the product.
- Avoid drying in the sun. Before drying, it is recommended to remove excess water with a cotton cloth or towel.
- Don't worry if lint appears, as this is residue fiber produced from cutting the cotton. Lint may be removed with a lint remover
- Should you find any long or loose threads, cut these using a pair of scissors. Never pull threads.
- Keep away from fire.