LUNCH BREAK 

It's back to school time and we are upgrading our kids (and our own) lunch routine.  Super sustainable lunch gear because zip locs and single use plastic is so 1996.

The Organic Company works with organic cotton as it matters. We make thorough design as we believe in the-less-but-better-way-of-living.
Honesty, transparency and an ambitious wish to make a difference is a rock solid foundation for the company, founded by entrepreneur Joy Vasiljev in 2007. Since then, the company has developed a collection of organic textiles for the home, which includes textiles for the bath, kitchen, children, bags, meditation and blankets.
All products are made of organic cotton and certified with the international organic standard GOTS (Global Organic Textile Standard). This standard focuses on 2 major areas; environment and social responsibility, and guarantees that all fabrics are free from toxins and heavy metals, and international workers rights are respected.
In short: The Organic Company. Copenhagen based. Design, quality and respect for people and nature are our foundation and our values.

IT MATTERS

SHOP NOW

Puebco

Designed for everyday use, at home or on the move, EKOBO products offer a durable alternative to traditional plastic, disposable or fragile dishware and home accessories. EKOBO aspires to create objects that are respectful of the environment, that bring ease, color and beauty to daily life with friends and family.

SHOP NOW

To add value to materials. To bring new meaning to those that have finished their duties. People may call this recycling, but at PUEBCO, using materials that have been deemed worthless to make people happy at a decent price is where we find the meaning of manufacturing. Using new materials and making items with efficient manufacturing methods is a wonderful industry that produces high quality. However, believing that there is something attractive in the world that cannot be found by efficiency or quality alone, we started this action in 2007. About 80% of the products handled by PUEBCO are customized original items that were inspired by overseas junk items and then made to fit into modern life. The remaining 10-20% are products for professional use and those that feel universal quality and we repeatedly visit factories and markets in India and China to look for them. From our small office in Tokyo, we have continued to introduce new items that are now sold in about 30 countries, mainly in Europe and Asia. As we have done, we will continue to do for people who are not satisfied with products created for the masses.
If one or two in a hundred people are pleased, it is good enough. With this thought, we continue to be a creative craftsman.

SHOP NOW