Store Merchandiser & Retail Sales Associate Burke Decor Los Angeles
Furnishings and gift e-tailer + boutique retail store seeking part to full-time retail store merchandiser + sales associate. Knowledge of home furnishings / decorating industry preferred.
Applicants should be professional, polite, sales and team-oriented players willing to participate in all aspects of a busy e-commerce and brick and mortar retail business.
Ideal candidates for the position will illustrate the following qualities:
- Experienced with in-store retail sales and have a comfortable, kind & confident approach to selling
- Customer service-oriented, on phone and in person
-Experienced in retail merchandising, window decorating and visual retail
- Experience with office administrative support (telephones, filing, web, MS Office, technical troubleshooting)
- Excellent math skills and the ability to assist with inventory management
- Ability to expedite purchase orders and managed incoming shipments
- Willingness to assist with shipping, telephones, working a register and special projects a must
- Excellent email, grammar and conversational communications skills a must
- Timely, organized and capable of multi-tasking and managing responsibilities without being told what to do.
We are looking for energetic, optimistic, intelligent team members with an interest in technology, e-commerce, business and retailing channels to join our team.
Please learn more about our company at: http://www.burkedecor.com
Please email resume for consideration. We are located at 8248 Beverly Boulevard, Los Angeles, CA 90048
Starting rate is negotiable (commensurate with experience) + commission on sales.