The Atwood Lounge is a tailored design which features a blind-tufted seat and back, along with piping details which lend to a clean, sophisticated look. Perfect for a living room, bedroom or entryway, this smaller-scaled lounge functions as standalone seating, or it can be combined with the Atwood Sofa to create the Atwood Bi-Sectional. The solid wood perimeter base is walnut finish with tapered legs. The frame is constructed with kiln-dried 100% FSC®-Certified hardwood in support of responsible forest management.
- Top-stitched, tufted upholstery on seat and back
- Seat and back cushion fill is Dacron®-wrapped to maintain shape
- Solid wood base/legs are Walnut finish
- Bumpers on the bottom of legs to protect hardwood floors
- Kiln-dried, FSC®-Certified hardwood frame
- Manufactured to meet California TB117-2013 fire safety standards without the use of flame retardant additives in the upholstery foam
- W47 D29.5 H27 | SEAT H17 in
- W120 D75 H69 | SEAT H43 cm
Shipping Information: Gus Modern requires an 8% shipping surcharge on all orders. Shipping will be calculated during checkout based on total price of Gus Modern items only. White glove delivery is available for an additional charge. Please contact us to set up.
Gus Modern is inspired by simple forms and honest materials, which they use as the springboard for everything they create. From the simple two-by-four and construction I-Beam, to the useful miter box, the Canadian-based design collective delights in the simplicity of everyday objects. The result is modern furniture, accent pieces, and accessories that mix the elegant with the industrial. Mirroring the great modernists of yesterday, Gus* furniture strives to combine great design and practical purpose.
**This item is excluded from sale events and not available for additional discounting or promotional offers.