The Avro is a hand-knotted rug with a subtle textured pattern designed to create understated tonal variations. Lending to a minimalist style, the Avro creates an organic foundation for any space. The Avro’s name and geometric lines pay homage to the Canadian airplane design that shares its name. Handcrafted in India using 100% New Zealand wool, it is available in three sizes and two warm neutral colorways. Perfect for entryways, living spaces, and bedrooms.
- Each handmade rug has unique characteristics that showcase the artistry of the craftsperson that created it
- 100% natural, premium New Zealand wool
- Sizes listed are approximate and may vary slightly
- Rug pad is recommended for added comfort and stability
- Premium backing
- Pre-washed to eliminate shedding and odour
- For spills, blot immediately with towel and use mild soap only if necessary. Test in an inconspicuous area. Blot to dry.
- 5x8, 8x10 ft
- Product colours may vary slightly from those shown on your display.
Gus Modern is inspired by simple forms and honest materials, which they use as the springboard for everything they create. From the simple two-by-four and construction I-Beam, to the useful miter box, the Canadian-based design collective delights in the simplicity of everyday objects. The result is modern furniture, accent pieces, and accessories that mix the elegant with the industrial. Mirroring the great modernists of yesterday, Gus* furniture strives to combine great design and practical purpose.
**This item is excluded from sale events and not available for additional discounting or promotional offers.