Benedict the bunny by cuddle+kind
Benedict the bunny by cuddle+kind
Additional units available to ship in 2 to 4 weeks.
I’m always chewing on things – in my mouth and in my brain! Learning new things is so much fun, and because I’m so curious, it happens by accident all the time. It would be the coolest thing ever if we could be best friends and find out how everything works together. Birthday: February 22nd
Favorite quote: “The meaning of life is to give life meaning."
- Doll size: 13" (Little)
- All our dolls are handmade by artisans in Peru. We chose Peru because of their culture’s long knitting history and expertise that’s been handed down from generation to generation.
- Every cuddle+kind doll is made entirely by hand. Every detail is hand-knit, hand-loomed, embroidered or crocheted stitch by stitch by talented artisans.
- Every cuddle+kind doll is hand-knit with natural, premium, 100% cotton yarn that has been safety tested. They are finished with hypoallergenic felt details and stuffed to the ideal cuddle weight with hypoallergenic polyester filling.
- Care Instructions: Your doll can be machine washed in cold water on the gentle cycle, but we recommend washing your cuddle+kind doll by hand and laying it flat to dry to help preserve its shape and details.
- The safety of little ones is our highest priority. Each cuddle+kind doll has been tested by a certified third-party facility to meet or exceed US, Canadian and European safety requirements for newborn and children’s toys. The yarn used to hand-knit each doll has been additionally tested to be safe and non-toxic. We recommend that young children be supervised when playing with all toys, including our dolls.
- We design cuddle+kind dolls to be loved by children of all ages. Each of our dolls are safety tested for newborns and up. We recommend young children be supervised when playing with all toys, including our dolls.
- 1 doll provides 10 meals to children in North America and around the world.
- Our goal is to provide one million meals a year.
- Providing a sustainable, fair trade income for women.
Custom Sizing Request
Please enter valid email address
Thanks for your inquiry. We will get back to you soon.
- Free shipping
ORDERING: Orders may be placed online 24-hours a day, by calling toll free (888) 338-8111 between 9am - 6pm EST Monday through Friday or by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please do not include your credit card information in any email. A Burke Decor representative will contact you via phone during our regular business hours for processing.
If your order includes QUICKSHIP items, this means it's in our warehouse and is now processing and will ship out within the next 2 business days.
If your order includes READY TO SHIP items, this means it is in stock with the manufacturer and will begin processing ASAP. Specific processing times are listed on each product.
For all other items, please refer to the lead times listed on the product page.
Orders that contain multiple items may ship from different locations; you will receive an email with tracking once each item (or group of items) is shipped.
When an order is placed, it is instantly sent to our distribution warehouse for processing and shipping preparation. This means that unfortunately once an order is placed, we cannot alter or change it.
If your item is being delivered with an oversize or white glove carrier, please thoroughly inspect your item before signing for the delivery. Damages or defects or missing items must be noted on the receipt with the carrier. If the receipt from the carrier is signed and issues are not notated, Burke Decor is not responsible for any defects or damages found after delivery is completed.
DELIVERY TO THE LOWER 48 US STATES:
All orders over $50 enjoy FREE SHIPPING with delivery to an address within the 48 contiguous states. Shipping on orders under $50 is $7 USD. Depending on size and contents parcels ship via UPS, USPS, FedEx or DHL.
DELIVERY TO ALASKA AND HAWAII:
Parcels shipping to Alaska and Hawaii are charged on a flat rate depending on weight.
Orders weighing between 0.1 lbs - 10.0 lbs are $15 USD
Orders weighing between 10.1 lbs - 20.0 lbs are $20 USD
Orders weighing between 20.1 lbs - 40.0 lbs are $40 USD
Please note, furniture and items weighing over 40 lbs cannot be shipped to ALASKA and HAWAII without requesting a quotation in advance of ordering.
Rates are calculated at checkout based on live rates from the United States Postal Service, FedEx or DHL and product weight information. Please note, tracking information is limited for shipments and we cannot guarantee a delivery date on International deliveries. If you are interested in expedited International delivery options please inquire.
Cost of shipping to International destinations does not include the cost of taxes, tariffs or other customs fees. All taxes, tariffs and other customs fees are the responsibility of the receiver. Please note, furniture and items weighing over 40 lbs cannot be shipped to International destinations without requesting a quotation in advance of ordering.
International shipping lead times can be longer than the domestic lead times listed on the product page.
If you have an APO address, please contact us in advance of making purchases to confirm the item(s) you are interested in can be shipped to your address via USPS.