The Bereber Canvas washable rug is the latest addition to the collection, bringing visual lightness and warmth to any room! This machine-washable (7 kg for 4 7" x 6 7" and 8 kg for 5 7" x 8') cotton rug features a recycled natural cotton base. Onto this canvas, several black and natural colored lines are woven in ethnically-inspired shapes and borders. The ends are topped off with fringe. This rug has an elegant yet rustic personality and fits in with any stylish space in the home--be it living room, dining room, bedroom, or terrace. Hand-made with 100% cotton and natural dyes. Discover the whole Morocco collection from rugs and cushions to wall decor, baskets and blankets!
- Machine-washable: easy to wash, it can be washed at home in a conventional washing machine.
- Handmade: carefully and individually handmade by our artisans.
- Eco-friendly: 100% natural cotton and non-toxic dyes.
- Light: thanks to its soft and flexible composition.
- Easy to match: you can match it with other accessories and get a cozy room.
- Color: Burgundy
- Sizes: 5' 7" x 8', 4' 7'' x 6' 7''
- 100% Cotton.
- It is a handmade product, taking care of every detail. Every rug is unique and different. There may be minor variations in color and shape.
- This product meets all the quality and safety standards for children.
- The product has the ISO 9001, ISO 14001, ISO 18001 and AITEX certificates.
- Environmentally responsible: non toxic or polluting dyes have been used.
- Made in India.
Washing and Care Instructions
- Wash separately in the washing machine at 30 degrees maximum.
- Use a soft cycle without bleach.
- Tumble dry at low temperature.
- Avoid continuous exposure to the sun.
- Do not worry if fluff appears. It is helpful to sweep the rug with a stiff broom in the direction of the plush for the first few days and a vacuum cleaner regularly.
- If you find a long or loose thread, cut it with scissors. Never pull it.
Please allow 5 - 7 business days to ship out and receive tracking.