Botanicals Face Oil in Various Sizes by Riddle Oil
Botanicals Face Oil in Various Sizes by Riddle Oil
Additional units available to ship in 2 to 4 weeks.
Our Botanicals line was created with all skin types in mind. We researched and tested for over a year to produce this skin care line for you. All of our ingredients are completely 100% USDA Certified Organic, Artisan Crafted, and Fair Trade.
What is Artisan Crafted? Our essentials oils are sourced from all over the world and made by independent essential oil distillers. These people are artists and work with the herbs and flowers that are native to their land. Purchasing oils from these sources are good for the planet and you.
USES AND BENEFITS FOR YOUR FACE OIL:
- A non-greasy moisturizer for morning and night
- Makeup remover
- Makeup primer
- Relaxing and uplifting aromatherapy benefits
- Reduces enlarged pores
- Sterilizes skin and assists in treating acne
- Reduces wrinkles
INGREDIENTS IN YOUR FACE OIL:
ORGANIC BAOBAB OIL comes from the Baobab tree which blooms once a year, often at night. It is native to Australia, Africa, and Madagascar.
- Baobab oil is rich in powerful antioxidants which protect skin against free radical damage from the environment.
- Baobab oil is high in Vitamin C content and assists in skin elasticity.
- Baobab oil contains Vitamins A and B which firm, tighten and hydrate skin.
- Baobab oil is rich in Omegas 3, 6 and 9 fatty acids that help maintain the integrity of the skin cell membrane.
ORGANIC FRANKINCENSE OIL is a strong astringent that helps protect skin cells. It can be used to help reduce acne blemishes, the appearance of large pores, prevent wrinkles and will even help lift and tighten skin to naturally slow signs of aging.
ORGANIC GERANIUM OIL is an anti-inflammatory, anti-depressant, astringent, antiseptic and anti-fungal.
ORGANIC MYRRH OIL is a potent antioxidant that contains anti-cancer benefits, anti-bacterial, anti-fungal, anti-parasitic and relaxing benefits.
ORGANIC LAVENDER OIL helps treat acne and eczema, detoxifies skin, heals burns and irritation, tones skin and relieves anxiety.
ORGANIC TEA TREE OIL reduces cold sores, fights acne, reduces dark spots and blemishes. Tea Tree oil is also an anti-viral and anti-fungal.
- Apply a nickel size amount of oil to your face and neck morning and night
- For extra dry skin, add 3-4 drops to your night time moisturizer
- Avoid direct contact with eyes
- For external use only
- 15ml / .5oz - 60ml / 2oz
- Dropper application bottle
We at Riddle Oil believe we provide high quality, healthy and non-irritating products for the skin. However, please read the following disclaimer:
- Content on our website is provided for general informational purposes and should not be considered medical advice. Product information is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
- Riddle Oil LLC is not liable for any individual reaction to any particular ingredient. Remember to read our labels and ingredient lists carefully and follow the appropriate directions for use. If you have a specific allergy or sensitivity, do not use ingredients that may trigger a reaction. An allergy patch test is recommended if there is any doubt or history of skin reactions. Discontinue use if a reaction occurs.
- Please consult a healthcare provider if you have any questions about a particular health condition.
Custom Sizing Request
Please enter valid email address
Thanks for your inquiry. We will get back to you soon.
ORDERING: Orders may be placed online 24-hours a day, by calling toll free (888) 338-8111 between 9am - 6pm EST Monday through Friday or by sending an email to sales@burkeDecor.com. Please do not include your credit card information in any email. A Burke Decor representative will contact you via phone during our regular business hours for processing.
When an order is placed, it is instantly sent to our distribution warehouse for processing and shipping preparation. This means that unfortunately once an order is placed, we cannot alter or change it.
If your item is being delivered with an oversize or white glove carrier, please thoroughly inspect your item before signing for the delivery. Damages or defects or missing items must be noted on the receipt with the carrier. If the receipt from the carrier is signed and issues are not notated, Burke Decor is not responsible for any defects or damages found after delivery is completed.
DELIVERY TO THE LOWER 48 US STATES:
All orders over $50 enjoy FREE SHIPPING with delivery to an address within the 48 contiguous states. Shipping on orders under $50 is $7 USD. Depending on size and contents parcels ship via UPS, USPS, FedEx or DHL.
DELIVERY TO ALASKA AND HAWAII:
Parcels shipping to Alaska and Hawaii are charged on a flat rate depending on weight.
Orders weighing between 0.1 lbs - 10.0 lbs are $15 USD
Orders weighing between 10.1 lbs - 20.0 lbs are $20 USD
Orders weighing between 20.1 lbs - 40.0 lbs are $40 USD
Please note, furniture and items weighing over 40 lbs cannot be shipped to ALASKA and HAWAII without requesting a quotation in advance of ordering.
Rates are calculated at checkout based on live rates from the United States Postal Service, FedEx or DHL and product weight information. Please note, tracking information is limited for shipments and we cannot guarantee a delivery date on International deliveries. If you are interested in expedited International delivery options please inquire.
Cost of shipping to International destinations does not include the cost of taxes, tariffs or other customs fees. All taxes, tariffs and other customs fees are the responsibility of the receiver. Please note, furniture and items weighing over 40 lbs cannot be shipped to International destinations without requesting a quotation in advance of ordering.
International shipping lead times can be longer than the domestic lead times listed on the product page.
If you have an APO address, please contact us in advance of making purchases to confirm the item(s) you are interested in can be shipped to your address via USPS.