Ceramic Tranche Vase in Various Colors by BD Outdoor
Ceramic Tranche Vase in Various Colors by BD Outdoor
Classical and contemporary, these gorgeous jewel-toned glazes from Europe make our Ceramic Vase Collection pieces highly regarded for use in or outdoors due to their sophisticated level of finish. Use them as artistic and architectural statements indoors, or add a bolt of color to your garden and outdoor living spaces.
Our ceramics pair beautifully with the the smooth, Venetian-plaster finish of our lightweight concrete Perpetual Collection, or the clean lines and neutral wood tones of our Spirals Teak Collection.
- Handmade glazed ceramic
- Sizes and weights of these handmade items may vary
- Mouth Opening: 16 in | 46 cm
- Drain Hole Diameter: 1.75 in | 4 cm
- These items are handmade, so dimensional information is approximate; please notify us at time of order if you have specific size requirements. We reserve the right (at any time) to change, modify or alter any part of this product including but not limited to the glaze in order to improve overall quality. Our handmade ceramic products can be adapted and refined according to the different shapes and dimensions available. Each product is a unique handmade item, as such you should expect variations in glaze finishes. Glazes may show irregularity in the colors and the surface as a result of the handmade work. Surfaces cannot be perfect (read more about this collection in the “About Our Ceramics” section or contact customer service for a copy of this document). Pictures, ceramic samples and descriptions are purely indicative. Protect all ceramic items, especially matte finished items, from severe freezing conditions.
- Country of Manufacture: Thailand
- Dimensions: 35H x 28Dia
- Weight: 147lb
- Packing Info: 31W x 31D x 39H
- Ship Weight: 198lb
- We recommend regular rinsing or wiping off dirt and debris. This will help to keep your ceramic products clean and looking perfect
- Never use hard power washing pressure or spraying devices as this could weaken the glaze surface and or break the glaze off the ceramic base
- Use clean cool water to rinse ceramic glazed product
- Use a soft, non abrasive, clean cloth to wipe off excess dirt or debris
- If necessary, apply small amounts of dish washing soap to the clean cloth to wipe over the ceramic surface and then rinse with cool, clean water and allow the product to dry naturally.
- DO NOT APPLY BLEACH, ABRASIVE CLEANERS OR ANY OTHER CLEANING DEVICE THAT MAY WEAKEN OR CAUSE THE CERAMIC GLAZE TO DISCOLOR OR WEAKEN
- Never allow water or any other liquid to build up in or on top of any ceramic receptacle, failure to follow this, may result in your ceramic merchandise cracking, breaking chunks of ceramic or shattering due to the liquid or moisture freezing and expanding causing cracking / breakage
- We recommend that during extreme freeze conditions, that you cover and protect the ceramic merchandise with a waterproof tarp or furniture cover. Ideal covers include moisture proof barriers which prevent plastic covers freezing to the ceramic glaze.
- We also recommend that for some of our ceramic furniture items that the merchandise is raised off the ground a couple of inches (make sure furniture is stable and not easy to fall) to permit air flow and avoid thermal shock
- Whenever possible, we recommend that during Winter periods especially in locations with prolonged Winter periods that the furniture is stored in sheltered locations away from moisture and extreme freezing temperatures.
- Free shipping
ORDERING: Orders may be placed online 24-hours a day, by calling toll free (888) 338-8111 between 9am - 6pm EST Monday through Friday or by sending an email to sales@burkeDecor.com. Please do not include your credit card information in any email. A Burke Decor representative will contact you via phone during our regular business hours for processing.
When an order is placed, it is instantly sent to our distribution warehouse for processing and shipping preparation. This means that unfortunately once an order is placed, we cannot alter or change it.
If your item is being delivered with an oversize or white glove carrier, please thoroughly inspect your item before signing for the delivery. Damages or defects or missing items must be noted on the receipt with the carrier. If the receipt from the carrier is signed and issues are not notated, Burke Decor is not responsible for any defects or damages found after delivery is completed.
DELIVERY TO THE LOWER 48 US STATES:
All orders over $50 enjoy FREE SHIPPING with delivery to an address within the 48 contiguous states. Shipping on orders under $50 is $7 USD. Depending on size and contents parcels ship via UPS, USPS, FedEx or DHL.
DELIVERY TO ALASKA AND HAWAII:
Parcels shipping to Alaska and Hawaii are charged on a flat rate depending on weight.
Orders weighing between 0.1 lbs - 10.0 lbs are $15 USD
Orders weighing between 10.1 lbs - 20.0 lbs are $20 USD
Orders weighing between 20.1 lbs - 40.0 lbs are $40 USD
Please note, furniture and items weighing over 40 lbs cannot be shipped to ALASKA and HAWAII without requesting a quotation in advance of ordering.
Rates are calculated at checkout based on live rates from the United States Postal Service, FedEx or DHL and product weight information. Please note, tracking information is limited for shipments and we cannot guarantee a delivery date on International deliveries. If you are interested in expedited International delivery options please inquire.
Cost of shipping to International destinations does not include the cost of taxes, tariffs or other customs fees. All taxes, tariffs and other customs fees are the responsibility of the receiver. Please note, furniture and items weighing over 40 lbs cannot be shipped to International destinations without requesting a quotation in advance of ordering.
International shipping lead times can be longer than the domestic lead times listed on the product page.
If you have an APO address, please contact us in advance of making purchases to confirm the item(s) you are interested in can be shipped to your address via USPS.