Sydney Designers, Pepa Martin and Karen Davis' new range of Shibori Wallpaper now makes it possible to have a hand dyed feature on any wall of your home or commercial space. Add a huge does of deep color with these hand-dyed wallpapers.
From the Shibori collection: Shibori is a Japanese dyeing technique that typically involves folding, twisting or bunching cloth and binding it, then dyeing it in indigo. A very vast technique and there are tons of ways to do it (and a truly infinite number of patterns you can create). This luxurious designer wallpaper collection of rich indigo hues mixed with beautiful patterns are simply irresistible. From the simple stripes to the intricate, natural geometric shapes of the stars and diamonds.
This collection is made to order, so please allow up to 2 weeks to ship out and receive tracking.
- Usage: Domestic & Commercial
- Pattern Match: Straight Match
- Vertical Repeat: 33.8"
- Roll Dimensions: 24" x 32 ft 9" - approximately 65 square feet per roll.
- This high quality, hard wearing 150 gsm, class A, double-layered non-woven paper is extremely durable and fade resistant. Finished with two coats of specially formulated glaze allows it to be effectively cleaned.
Please note: Burke Decor does not accept wallpaper returns at this time. Why? Wallpaper is produced in batches (similar to tile) and due to dye-lot variations that occur based on when the rolls are produced, we are unable to accept returns. We accept and offer free shipping on all wallpaper exchanges.
Milton & King's Boutique Faux Wallpapers are right on trend at the moment, offering a brilliant way of transforming a wall in your home. Create effortless illusions of exposed brick or stacked stone with these faux finishes or consider instead a library look-alike wallpaper to cultivate the appearance of a well-read intellectual without showing off a thousand tomes. We love their fashionable and unique world of faux wallpapers!
*This item is excluded from sale events and not available for additional discounting or promotional offers.
Please note, this item is a SPECIAL ORDER:
• Special order merchandise is created to meet the customer's specifications and is considered final sale.
• Special orders can be cancelled within 48 hours of the original sale for a full refund; thereafter Burke Decor will retain a 50% cancellation fee of the purchase price.