The Cirque collection artistically melds contemporary appeal with the timeless and intricate beauty of antique designs. The Kata area rug showcases a globally inspired pattern of tribal geometrics in a light tone-on-tone colorway. The mottled ivory and silver hues create a vintage distressed look on this power-loomed viscose and polyester accent, soft with textured high-low pile.
- Power-Loomed Performance: the precision of design and machine-made quality offer a range of patterns, styles, and colors
- Lustrous Finish: made of 58% shrink polyester and 42% viscose for a soft feel and high-low texture
- High-Low Pile: 0.25 inch pile with carved details highlights the luxurious design
- Care and Cleaning: vacuum regularly without beater bar; professionally clean only
- Rug Pad Recommended: provide extra cushioning and insulation with a felt rug pad
Catalog Code: CIQ19
Construction: Power Loomed
Material: 57% Shrink Polyester 43% Viscose
Pile Height: 1/4"
*This item is excluded from sale events and not available for additional discounting or promotional offers.