The Lecture Chair is a modern reinterpretation of a classic elementary school chair design. This version features a one-piece, upholstered seat and back, with unique, channel-stitch detailing. The back incorporates a functional leather and brass handle. The black, powder-coated steel legs are reinforced with solid metal stabilizers. Functional, comfortable and stylish, the Lecture Chair works well for any workspace or dining area.
- One-piece, upholstered seat and back with channel-stitch detailing.
- Black, powder-coated frame is bench-made from solid, round steel.
- Flatbar braces add functional style.
- Features a leather handle with brass hardware.
- Plastic bumpers on legs to protect hardwood floors.
- CARB (California Air Resources Board) Phase II compliant.
- Manufactured to meet California TB117-213 fire safety standards without the use of flame retardant additives in the upholstery foam.
- Product colours may vary slightly from those shown on your display.
- W18.5 D20.5 H30 | SEAT H18 in
- W47 D52 H76 | SEAT H46 cm
Standard shipment is between 4 and 8 weeks.
Gus Modern is inspired by simple forms and honest materials, which they use as the springboard for everything they create. From the simple two-by-four and construction I-Beam, to the useful miter box, the Canadian-based design collective delights in the simplicity of everyday objects. The result is modern furniture, accent pieces, and accessories that mix the elegant with the industrial. Mirroring the great modernists of yesterday, Gus* furniture strives to combine great design and practical purpose.
**This item is excluded from sale events and not available for additional discounting or promotional offers.