Mini Hanea Pendant
Mini Hanea Pendant
Product OverviewInspired by mid-century design, the Mini Hanea Pendant by Sean Lavin for Tech Lighting celebrates the popularity of spherical geometry with an acrylic shade accented by a thin band in three finish options. Available in Natural Brass that will patina over time, Nightshade Black and Satin Nickel, this pendant is beautiful when clustered in multiples or as a stand alone fixture. Low-Voltage pendants are great solution as individual pendants and complement our Tech Lighting MonoRail Track System. Available as Line- or Low-Voltage Pendants.
- Rated for (1) Low-Voltage, 20 watt max, bi-pin lamp (Lamp Not Included). LED includes 12 volt 5 watt 290.4 delivered lumens, 3000K, replaceable LED module. Dimmable with low-voltage electronic or magnetic dimmer (based on transformer). Includes 6 feet of field-cuttable cable.
- Inspired by mid-century design, the Mini Hanea Pendant celebrates the spherical geometry with an accent band in three finishes
- Available in three modern finishes, Nightshade Black, Satin Nickel and a Natural Brass that will patina over time
- Low-Voltage pendants are great solution as individual pendants and complement our Tech Lighting MonoRail Track System
- Dimmable with low-voltage or magnetic dimmer (based on transformer)
- Includes 6 feet of field-cuttable cable
- Protected by a 1-year warranty
- Available Colors: Black, Brass and Nickel
- Style: Mid-Century Modern/ Modern/ Transitional
- Size: 7"H x 7"L x 7"W
- Cord Length: 72
- Canopy Size: .5"H x 4.5"L x 4.5"W
- Shade Size: 7"H x 7"L x 7"W
- Wire Length: 6'0"
- Maximum Height: 6'7"
- Minimum Height: 13"
- Maximum Ceiling Slope: 45 Degrees
- Weight: 2.5 lbs
- Shade Included: No and Yes
- Shade Type: Acrylic Shade
- Shade Material: Acrylic
- Replaceable Shade: Yes
- Lighting Type: Low-Voltage Pendants
- Bulb Base: Gy 6.35
- Bulb Wattage: 5
- Bulb Shape: T4
- Dimmer Supported: Yes
- Dimmer Type: Mlv
- Voltage: 120 V
- Water Rating: Dry
- Manufacturer Warranty: 1 Year
*Images shown are for Illustration purpose only, actual product's color/finish/option may vary.
- Free shipping
ORDERING: Orders may be placed online 24-hours a day, by calling toll free (888) 338-8111 between 9am - 6pm EST Monday through Friday or by sending an email to sales@burkeDecor.com. Please do not include your credit card information in any email. A Burke Decor representative will contact you via phone during our regular business hours for processing.
When an order is placed, it is instantly sent to our distribution warehouse for processing and shipping preparation. This means that unfortunately once an order is placed, we cannot alter or change it.
If your item is being delivered with an oversize or white glove carrier, please thoroughly inspect your item before signing for the delivery. Damages or defects or missing items must be noted on the receipt with the carrier. If the receipt from the carrier is signed and issues are not notated, Burke Decor is not responsible for any defects or damages found after delivery is completed.
DELIVERY TO THE LOWER 48 US STATES:
All orders over $50 enjoy FREE SHIPPING with delivery to an address within the 48 contiguous states. Shipping on orders under $50 is $7 USD. Depending on size and contents parcels ship via UPS, USPS, FedEx or DHL.
DELIVERY TO ALASKA AND HAWAII:
Parcels shipping to Alaska and Hawaii are charged on a flat rate depending on weight.
Orders weighing between 0.1 lbs - 10.0 lbs are $15 USD
Orders weighing between 10.1 lbs - 20.0 lbs are $20 USD
Orders weighing between 20.1 lbs - 40.0 lbs are $40 USD
Please note, furniture and items weighing over 40 lbs cannot be shipped to ALASKA and HAWAII without requesting a quotation in advance of ordering.
Rates are calculated at checkout based on live rates from the United States Postal Service, FedEx or DHL and product weight information. Please note, tracking information is limited for shipments and we cannot guarantee a delivery date on International deliveries. If you are interested in expedited International delivery options please inquire.
Cost of shipping to International destinations does not include the cost of taxes, tariffs or other customs fees. All taxes, tariffs and other customs fees are the responsibility of the receiver. Please note, furniture and items weighing over 40 lbs cannot be shipped to International destinations without requesting a quotation in advance of ordering.
International shipping lead times can be longer than the domestic lead times listed on the product page.
If you have an APO address, please contact us in advance of making purchases to confirm the item(s) you are interested in can be shipped to your address via USPS.