Step into the exciting villages of Morocco without leaving your home thanks to our Morocco collection! Rug in 100% cotton, machine-washable (conventional washing machine with 9 kg capacity), it is perfect for any room in the house, from the living room, dining room to the bedroom including the girls' or boys' room thanks to its fun geometric tribal designs, its happy colors and tassel finishes in each corner. Handmade by artisans, this rug is safe since natural dyes are used, and it is light, soft and flexible since it is made exclusively of cotton.?
- Machine-washable: easy to wash, it can be washed at home in a conventional washing machine.
- Handmade: carefully and individually handmade by our artisans.
- Eco-friendly: 100% natural cotton and non-toxic dyes.
- Light: thanks to its soft and flexible composition.
- Easy to match: you can match it with other accessories and get a cozy room.
- 4' 7'' x 6' 7''
- 100% Cotton.
- It is a handmade product, taking care of every detail. Every rug is unique and different. There may be minor variations in color and shape.
- This product meets all the quality and safety standards for children.
- The product has the ISO 9001, ISO 14001, ISO 18001 and AITEX certificates.
- Environmentally responsible: non toxic or polluting dyes have been used.
- Made in India.
Washing and Care Instructions
- Wash separately in the washing machine at 30 degrees maximum.
- Use a soft cycle without bleach.
- Tumble dry at low temperature.
- Avoid continuous exposure to the sun.
- Do not worry if fluff appears. It is helpful to sweep the rug with a stiff broom in the direction of the plush for the first few days and a vacuum cleaner regularly.
- If you find a long or loose thread, cut it with scissors. Never pull it.