Keetsa's gold-brushed bed frame offers the superior strength of steel for maximum stability, while the natural hand-brushed finish harmonizes with any décor.
Bed frames are key to protecting the investment you’ve made in your mattress, which will be happiest on a flat, rigid surface. Like all our products, we’ve crafted our bed frames with integrity, invention, and meticulous attention to detail using materials of exceptional quality. And we subject them to rigorous testing and certification.
- Individually Hand-Brushed Frame—Thoughtfully chosen surface coating has been tested against rigorous European safety standards.
- Generous Clearance—The 14-inch-high frame provides 11.5” of clearance for under-bed storage.
- Slat Supports—Placed 3” apart, the 2.5” laminated birch slats offer ample support.
- Center Support—Robust center support bar withstands up to 2,000 lbs.
- Versatile Openings—Design allows you to attach a headboard if you prefer.
- Twin: 39"W x 75"L x 14"H
- Full: 54"W x 75"L x 14"H
- Queen: 60"W x 80"L x 14"H
- King: 76"W x 80"L x 14"H
- CalKing: 72"W x 84"L x 14"H
Frame rails: made with gold-brushed coated steel.
Metal coating: tested according to the stringent requirements that apply to toy safety.
Support slats: 2.5-inch-wide birch-laminated slats placed three inches apart for optimal support.
Headboard attachment: Compatible with most conventional headboards. Two of the legs on one end of the frame come complete with openings where a headboard can be attached. Each opening size is 2" x 0.25", and approximately 2.25" apart from one another. The bottom opening is 5.75" from the ground.
Metal surface coating has been tested for safety according to European Standard EN71-3:2013+A:2014—meeting the stringent chemical requirements for toy safety.
*This item is excluded from sale events and not available for additional discounting or promotional offers.