The Jaimuk collection calls on antique motifs to bring an assortment of vintage looks to transitional-style spaces. The Wolter rug features a Soumak-inspired design of traditional and elegantly detailed medallions and symbols, hand knotted of durable wool. Pops of gold and dusty pink lend a fresh update to the neutral gray backdrop. Classic fringe accents the intricate patterning of this artisan-crafted piece.
- Exceptional Quality: hand knotted by artisans in India for a luxurious, high-quality design
- Stylish Durability: made of 100% wool for optimum durability
- Low Pile: 0.125 inch pile highlights the luxurious design
- Easy Care: this rug is easy to clean and resistant to stains; vacuum regularly without beater bar
- Rug Pad Recommended: provide extra cushioning and insulation with a felt rug pad
Catalog Code: JM36
Construction: Hand Knotted
Material: 100% Wool
Pile Height: 1/3"
*This item is excluded from sale events and not available for additional discounting or promotional offers.