GO Eco by Arckit
GO Eco by Arckit
Freely explore your environmentally friendly modular architectural designs with Arckit's reusable components while learning all about what goes into building a modern, sustainable & energy-efficient home.
The GO Eco comes with:
- 117 Arckit pcs. (Architectural building blocks
- 22 x Reusable Arckitexture decals (including white louvres, light timber, dark brick and vegetation)
- 30 x Arckit cardboard pop-outs (including wind turbine, solar panels, water harvestation tank, air-source heat pump, figurines, trees & furniture)
- Features a pitched roof design set.
- 1 x Introductory booklet with instructions for 1 design, reusable box.
- A further 3+ alternative building design instructions are available online as well as lots more printable Arckitexture decals and Arckit inspiration.
- Arckit Digital components are also available to build via SketchUp and Revit platforms.
- Package dimensions: 340x220x60mm
- Recommended for age 10+
*And remember that all Arckit construction sets are compatible with one another!
Arckit is a ‘hands-on’ and ‘open-ended’ architectural building block platform consisting of unique components for spontaneously exploring and visualising your ideas in scale model form. Inspired by real modular building techniques, Arckit enables aspiring architects of all ages to build freely and without restrictions using a ‘professional-level’ design tool. Think of Arckit like any instrument, the more you become familiar with it, the more amazing creations you will bring to life.
Who Can Use Arckit?
Arckit can be used by anyone from 4yrs and upwards to adults as a fun, practical and stimulating design tool to be enjoyed individually or in groups. Arckit encourages hands-on creativity and less time on your mobile devices.
• Future architects and creators looking to step-up from their building block toys to a more advanced building block tool
• Parents wanting to give a meaningful gift to their children that they will enjoy, reuse and learn from.
• Adult hobbyists, designers and self-builders as a working model for exploring, visualising and communicating their ideas.
• Schools to teach and learn a myriad of STEM & STEAM topics through the lens of architecture.
• Elderly as a fun, engaging and stimulating product to be enjoyed independently or with a group of friends.
Arckit empowers minds through Architecture...Unleash your inner Architect with Arckit!
- Free shipping
ORDERING: Orders may be placed online 24-hours a day, by calling toll free (888) 338-8111 between 9am - 6pm EST Monday through Friday or by sending an email to sales@burkeDecor.com. Please do not include your credit card information in any email. A Burke Decor representative will contact you via phone during our regular business hours for processing.
When an order is placed, it is instantly sent to our distribution warehouse for processing and shipping preparation. This means that unfortunately once an order is placed, we cannot alter or change it.
DELIVERY TO THE LOWER 48 US STATES:
All orders over $50 enjoy FREE SHIPPING with delivery to an address within the 48 contiguous states. Shipping on orders under $50 is $7 USD. Depending on size and contents parcels ship via UPS, USPS, FedEx or DHL.
DELIVERY TO ALASKA AND HAWAII:
Parcels shipping to Alaska and Hawaii are charged on a flat rate depending on weight.
Orders weighing between 0.1 lbs - 10.0 lbs are $15 USD
Orders weighing between 10.1 lbs - 20.0 lbs are $20 USD
Orders weighing between 20.1 lbs - 40.0 lbs are $40 USD
Please note, furniture and items weighing over 40 lbs cannot be shipped to ALASKA and HAWAII without requesting a quotation in advance of ordering.
Rates are calculated at checkout based on live rates from the United States Postal Service, FedEx or DHL and product weight information. Please note, tracking information is limited for shipments and we cannot guarantee a delivery date on International deliveries. If you are interested in expedited International delivery options please inquire.
Cost of shipping to International destinations does not include the cost of taxes, tariffs or other customs fees. All taxes, tariffs and other customs fees are the responsibility of the receiver. Please note, furniture and items weighing over 40 lbs cannot be shipped to International destinations without requesting a quotation in advance of ordering.
International shipping lead times can be longer than the domestic lead times listed on the product page.
If you have an APO address, please contact us in advance of making purchases to confirm the item(s) you are interested in can be shipped to your address via USPS.