Product OverviewMid-century style meets this-century ease. The Towne Bi-Sectional features a slender profile, elevated powder-coated metal base and blind tufted cushions that bring a touch of refinement to contemporary residential and commercial spaces – without sacrificing comfort. Designed to adapt to your layout, it can be configured with the chaise either on the left or right. Alternatively, the chaise can be separated to create a sofa and a free-floating lounge. Whether you’re curled up with a novel or gathered for game night, the Towne Bi-Sectional makes daily rituals extra special. The frame is constructed with kiln-dried 100% FSC®-Certified hardwood in support of responsible forest management. Also available as a Sofa and Lounge.
- The Bi-Sectional is a comprised of two components, a Towne Sofa and Towne Lounge.
- Blind-tufted seat and back cushions are crafted with high resiliency medium density foam covered in a Dacron wrap.
- Hidden center leg added for extra support. Cylindrical legs are made from black powder-coated steel Non-marking leveler feet can be adjusted for stability on uneven floor surfaces.
- 9-gauge No-Sag, sinuous spring suspension system.
- Inner frame is 100% kiln-dried FSC®-Certified hardwood in support of responsible forest management (FSC® 092551).
- Frame is reinforced with steel for long lasting durability. All joints have been stress tested.
- Manufactured to meet California TB117-2013 and U.S. CPSC fire safety standards without the use of flame retardant additives in the upholstery foam. All fabric is California TB117-2013 certified and double rub tested.
- Available Colors: Parliament Stone, Velvet Russet, Mowat Raven, Funfetti Linen, Saddle Back Leather and Canyon Whiskey Leather
- Size: 2'6"H x 6'0"L x 7'0"W
- Weight: 190 lbs
*Shipping Information: Gus Modern requires an 8% shipping surcharge on all orders. Shipping will be calculated during checkout based on total price of Gus Modern items only. White glove delivery is available for an additional charge. Please contact us to set up.
Gus Modern is inspired by simple forms and honest materials, which they use as the springboard for everything they create. From the simple two-by-four and construction I-Beam, to the useful miter box, the Canadian-based design collective delights in the simplicity of everyday objects. The result is modern furniture, accent pieces, and accessories that mix the elegant with the industrial. Mirroring the great modernists of yesterday, Gus furniture strives to combine great design and practical purpose.
*This item is excluded from sale events and not available for additional discounting or promotional offers.